Here we give the details of the requirements of the new SIMAD-edX training program. Once you understand the acceptance conditions, you can proceed to apply to the program.[expand title=”
General requirements “]
- Must be Somali
- Graduated from university in or after 2006 (or current student)
- Some courses are available only for individuals with an ICT-background
- This requirement can be exempted if a non-ICT applicant has a professional experience of more than 2 years.
- Some courses are available for individuals with a business-background
- This requirement can be exempted from an ICT applicant with a professional experience of more than 2 years.
- In the case of an entrepreneur applicant, he or she must be the founder of a startup that focuses on ICT or innovation-driven business.
- In the case of a professional or employee applicant, he or she must be working with an ICT company or innovation-driven business.
- In the case of
a universitystaff applicant, he or she must be working in an ICT or business department.
Letter of Commitment“]
- Every applicant must sign a “Letter of Commitment” pledging that he or she will complete the courses within the time stipulated by IITE Institute.
- Pledging to continually communicate with the IITE Institute management team and to provide weekly report on the progress of learner achievement.
- Weekend attendance of study groups at IITE Institute (at least four times a month) and a minimum attendance of 50%.
- Get verified certificates from the best universities in the world,
- Learn from well-known professors,
- Graduate from a unique training program in Somalia,
- Become eligible for participating in startup competitions organized by IITE Institute,
- Being featured in the Hall of Fame page and be found by potential hiring companies.
If you have any question related to the above requirements or related to SIMAD-edX program, please leave us a comment below.